Living harmoniously together is everyone's business !
For all of our buildings, we have adopted a Code of Conduct for tenants based on the specific characteristics of the buildings and basic civility that all tenants have a right to expect from their neighbours.
- Make your rent payment on the first (1) of the month at the building manager’s office.
- Do not apply dark paint or wallpaper on the walls of your apartment.
- Do not install satellite dishes or antenna.
- Do not dispose of oil in your sink, washbasin or toilet.
- When you move, your apartment and appliances must be clean and the apartment walls must be white.
- Please read notices posted in the buildings by managers and concierges.
- Do not change your apartment lock or add an additional lock without the management’s permission. You must give us a key, in the event of an emergency.
- Do not install an alarm system without the management’s permission. You must give us the code to deactivate the system, in the event of an emergency.
- Do not unplug or damage smoke and heat detectors or sprinklers.
- Do not open your apartment door if there is smoke from cooking or other sources. Open a window instead.
- No garbage bags, personals effects, furniture or carpets in corridors or back stairs.
- Always be polite and respectful with the staff and your neighbours.
- Do not make unnecessary noise, play loud music, have loud parties or noisy visitors.
- No smoking in the building, except in your apartment with the door closed.
- Do not leave windows open when you are absent.
- Aerate your apartment by regularly opening your windows. The humidity in your apartment will be more comfortable.
- Do not feed pigeons or stray animals.
- Animals are forbidden (no exceptions).
COMFORT AND SECURITY IN OUR BUILDINGS
Gestion Immobilière Langlois maintains its buildings on a regular basis. We care about your comfort and safety.
Our building managers and concierges maintain their buildings every day according to an established plan and schedule. Our team of support workers carries out major repairs and technical work.
Using external service providers, we also carry out ad hoc inspections and preventive maintenance of various mechanical and fire safety equipment.
To do this, we must regularly enter certainapartments and sometimes all apartments. To minimize any inconvenience, we attempt to notify you as soon as possible.See our accommodation
1. THE RECOMMENDATIONS
Please read notices posted in the buildings by managers and concierges.
Do not change your apartment lock or add an additional lock without the management’s permission. You must give us a key, in the event of an emergency.
3. THE ALARM SYSTEM
Do not install an alarm system without the management’s permission. You must give us the code to deactivate the system, in the event of an emergency.
HERE ARE SOME RECOMMENDATIONS
Always contact your manager or building superintendent for any requests for information, services, repairs, etc.
Comments on the conduct of other tenants or staff must be sent to us in writing only. Verbal and telephone complaints will not be taken into consideration.
After a verbal warning and a formal letter, delinquent tenant files are forwarded without further notice or delay to the Régie du logement.
See our accommodation